Linux Tools job to sign ***approved*** third party bundles.
1) Prepare OSGi bundles locally exactly as one would expect to contribute them to Orbit. Ideally, create them from Orbit Bundle Recipes.
2) Upload them to our downloads page under linuxtools/jars-to-sign
3) Trigger a build of this job
4) Download the signed jars under the "Build Artifacts" folder
5) Create a p2 repository from these jars (ideally using org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher)
6) Upload the new p2 repository to our downloads page
7) Refer to it in the Target Platform